Emergency First Aid At Work (EFAW)
Cost: £90 + VAT per delegate. Day rates available
Venue: Marsh Hill Centre , or at your chosen site
Maximum Trainees: 12
This course is for those wanting to receive a foundation level of training. The EFAW courses contains at least 6 contact hours. Trainers use continuous assessment to evaluate candidates. There is no final practical assessment. .
• Understand the role of the first aider including reference to use of available equipment and need for recording incidents and actions
• Understand importance of basic hygiene in first aid procedures Assess situation and circumstance in order to act safely promptly and effectively in an emergency
• Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious and/or in seizure
• Administer CPR
• Administer first aid to casualty who is wounded or bleeding and/or in shock
• Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
• Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Date of next course: 25th April 29th March 26th April 30th May
Date of next course:
To book your place on a course, or for more information, simply contact us.