To commence from 24-2-22
Vale Training Services aims to offer a high level of bio security to all its staff, instructors and trainees.
To enable us to deliver face to face training we require the following protocols to be followed;
* Vale Training will temperature check delegates and instructors prior to the commencement of a course as a precautionary action.
* All delegates, instructors, assessors and staff must remain at home if they feel unwell and only return to the training or work place once they feel better. It is preferred that should a delegate, instructor or staff member feel unwell with Covid type symptoms, that they take a lateral flow test which should be negative before returning to the place of training, or office. Government policy of the time should be followed if the lateral flow test is positive.
* If a delegate, instructor or member of staff feels unwell while on a course or in the work place, they will be asked to leave the course or place of work, and only return once they feel well again or have been cleared by a health official.
* If a trainee, instructor or member of staff should test positive for Covid 19 within the following 48 hours after a course or from being in the training office, they should notify a member of the Vale Training Services Staff as soon as possible.
* If a delegate, instructor or member of staff is feeling unwell they must report this to a member of staff as soon as possible and the appropriate action taken and support given. This action will be dependent on the illness.
* Face masks /gloves should be worn when there is high risk of a trainee, instructor or member of staff having an infectious condition such as Covid 19, flue or Norovirus. Face covers, hand sanitiser and sneeze shields will be made available as required and social distancing practiced.
* All surfaces will be cleaned before every course or during a course where equipment is being shared. i.e., forklifts, diggers etc.
* Trainees should provide their own PPE for courses such as chainsaw, spraying and brush cutter training.
* Trainees / instructors/ staff should provide their own lunch, and drinks where necessary.
* We will need to have an understanding from customers that we may need to cancel courses at very short notice due to illness or breakdown in our bio security.
* We accept that places may be cancelled by customers at short notice due to Covid-19 or other illness, a charge for this will be made unless a positive PCR or lateral flow test is presented to us, or government policy has changed. We accept that you can walk away from a course if you are not happy with the situation.
* In house courses will be subject to the above criteria, as well as individual company policies.