A one day course for trainees wishing to prepare for the City and Guilds NPTC PA9 assessment. This will allow successful delegates to be able to operate Fogging, Misting and Smoking equipment within the law as well as safely and efficiently.
Pre Course Requirements:- Delegates mush hold or have been trained in PA1 Safe Use and Handling of Chemicals
Course Certification:- NPTC
Course Length:- One day + 3-4 Hour assessment
Course Times:- 9.30AM to 4.30PM
Cost:- These courses are run as in house courses to suit the client. Price on application
Venue:- To suit client.
Maximum number of delegates:- 3-6 depending on Covid-19 restrictions.
At the end of the course candidates will be able to:-
1. Know the legislative and safety regulations relating to applicator use
2. Be able to assess the environmental factors relating to mixing and application
3. Be able to read and interpret product information
4. Be able to prepare and calibrate the applicator
5. Be able to operate the applicator
6. Know how to carry out post-operational procedures
Back to Landbased Courses