To Vale Training Services Ltd
Safe use of Sheep Dip
This is a one day course leading to the NPTC certificate of competence in use of sheep dips, and is designed for any person responsible for the dipping of sheep or purchase of sheep dips.
Course prerequisite: None
Certificating Body: NPTC
Course Length: 1 day + assessment
Course Times: 9.30am to 4.00pm or to suit client.
Instructor: Rob Morris
Cost: £100 + VAT + NPTC certification
Venue: Marsh Hill Centre, Marsh, Aylesbury. HP17 8ST or to suit client
Maximum Trainees: 6
As a result of the Course candidates will be able to:
- Use a Sheep Dip Manufacturers Product Label/Data Sheet for essential reference.
- Undertake an assessment of available sheep dip facilities and their operation to the agreed standards.
- Operate within and comply with the relevant Legislative, Welfare, and Environmental requirements.
- Select and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the tasks required. Complete essential records accurately.
- State the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of the control of common external parasites.
- State the identified knowledge that underpins understanding and responsibilities of sheep diseases, use and disposal of sheep dip, handling, chemicals/COSHH, Health and Safety, environmental protection, and personal precautions.
Back to Landbased Courses